Newsletter: April 2014
- Recent videos from our April 2nd meeting & PC on Marshfield’s Talk of the Town
- A Hero Has Fallen: Wedge Bramhall
- Earth Day event on April 22: Present and Future of Renewable Energy in MA in the Context of Climate Change
- Webinar on April 24: NRC Presents: Dry Cask Storage of Nuclear Fuel at Pilgrim
- May 3: PC tabling at Wake Up the Earth Festival
- Entergy has applied to eliminate offsite emergency planning at Vermont Yankee – a preview of what will happen here?
- River herring: illegal to take… for most of us. – by Alex Mansfield, Jones River Watershed Association
- World Needs to Get Ready for the Next Nuclear Plant Accident – by Yuriy Humber, Bloomberg News
- MANY WAYS TO HAVE AN IMPACT: Reduce your consumption of electricity – by Norm Pierce
You may also be interested in...